e-courses in English version
Quality Academy or Kvalitetsskolen.no – is three top modern E-courses each with 6-10 lessons - now in English version.
Quality Academy or Kvalitetsskolen.no – is three top modern E-courses each with 6-10 lessons – now in English version. All the lessons are supported with quiz for check and repeat. Module based, you may attend a course – or attend only one lesson at a time – when and where it suits you. You have access to the apps for one year for repeat and work support, and you have a course certificates for each course fulfilled after finishing the summary quiz.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to the apps here; link to KRN/QRN shop.
Learn about the language of Quality. Get an oversight of Quality Management both with regards to Terms & words, structure, and culture. Suitable both as basic course, repeating purpose and suitable for 3 days of training for attending competence certificate courses and for
Example of quiz questions
- What causes quality cost?
- How much can the cost of poor quality be in a typical business?
- How will lack governing structure and culture impact on quality related revenue?
- Why do many managers think it is expensive to improve quality?
- What PDCA means and what is the purpose of PDCA?
- What should management use as decision basis for improvements?
- Why is it important that processes are standardized when we work with improvement?